Some UI suggestions

HaTe

When checking the scoreboard, make it so that dead buildings also have the time in the game at which they were destroyed. It'd be very useful to players joining the game late to know how long a team has been without certain resources.

A "Team Donate + Quit" button next to the Quit button. Donates to the team prior to leaving the game. Sometimes I have to leave in a hurry and don't have time to press the additional screen for donating to the team. I've also seen players leave with 10k while all others have only 1k or so. This button would be useful.

Showing the building HP on the scoreboard at all times (not just when the armor is gone). Having a separate colored half-bar within the full armor bar to show HP would be nice. Right now a building can be low on HP but full on armor and the scoreboard won't indicate that I believe.

Please make the voting buttons changeable within the settings. I have my chat buttons set to the default renegade scheme because I got so used to it, and I have to manually "voteno" now because of it.

I still like the Renegade donate and PM functionality better than RenX's. Typing / and !d or !td were just quicker and more efficient (not that the current way is bad, but it just takes more time away from the game to do).

Some pretty good ideas you've got there.

I'd like to add that it's still difficult to notice when your vehicle is critically low on health. An additional health-popup when you take damage or are being repaired when your armour is depleted would be pretty nice, just like how the original game had.

I thought RypeL was already working on this, but having another reticle on your screen showing where the bullet will actually travel would be really nice to have. Sometimes it's pretty difficult to judge in vehicles whether your shell will hit the target, fly over it or hit the ground below it.

Some pretty good ideas you've got there.

I'd like to add that it's still difficult to notice when your vehicle is critically low on health. An additional health-popup when you take damage or are being repaired when your armour is depleted would be pretty nice, just like how the original game had.

I thought RypeL was already working on this, but having another reticle on your screen showing where the bullet will actually travel would be really nice to have. Sometimes it's pretty difficult to judge in vehicles whether your shell will hit the target, fly over it or hit the ground below it.

Rype said the dot in the reticle should be in next patch I believe.

I agree with the health and ammo pop-up point you brought up too. I was just thinking that the other day actually. For those of you who may not fully understand what he means: http://postimg.org/image/gnzo4t429/

Health Count and Ammo count. You can see how they appear on the left side screenshot, with details on the bottom right.