Won't load

Wyld1

• Totem Arts Staff
Address = 0x7508812f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll

it seems you need .net framwork installed .. i think 4.1 is the right version (might be wrong)

Address = 0x77073087 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]

is ya windows fully updated as this refers to a service pack (as far as i can tell)

Hmm I re-installed RenX to make sure I had a fresh load and I saw it install Net Framework. The update stuff, not sure. I'll be updating to Windows 10 here soon so I'll try after I do that.

Thanks for the help old friend good to see you.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, not because of this issue, I wanted a clean Windows 7 install before I upgraded to Win 10 so I formatted my HD and re-installed Win 7, did some 230 Windows 7 updates, then successfully updated to Win 10 and I am up and running. Installed all my games with no issues including regular Renegade. Did a fresh DL of RenX and it updated to I believe 5.16. Started the launcher and was able to view all the servers. Highlighted one that had players, clicked join, the RenegadeX banner came up and then it goes to a black screen and proceeds to clock. All I see is a black screen with the Windows 10 blue circle (pointer changed to blue circle) going round and round. I can't even get to the task manager to force close it. I have to choose to restart to get it out of this state. Tried this about 3 times, same issue. It does create a Launch.log but it is empty. (O kb). No other files created.

Thoughts?.....

DirectX Version 12.

Actually have 32 gig memory, although I know Windows 7, now Windows 10 that I am using only recognizes 4 gig hence the 3.16 usable. But Windows 10 of course is 64bit for the processor. I would think you have many players using a 32 bit Windows system such as I have. Are we saying RenX requires a 64bit system now? I was previously able to play on Windows 7 32bit system on earlier RenX versions.

Any thoughts on why it is creating a log but it is empty?

• Totem Arts Staff

well if you have more then 4gb's or ram in your system and using a 32bit os (no matter if its 98 xp 7 8 or 10 it will only see and use 4gb's of it)

if you are running a new os we would need the logs from the new install (they will be different from the ones you provided before)