Valley: GDI Gaurd Tower vs Nod Gun emplacement

Darkraptor

Personally, I think they both should get gun emplacements (same mapper did both I think maybe perhaps?), and that the turrets should be little less health. Little less. Even for whiteout. Their delay is fine, their damage is fine, they do their job, they just need to be "snipeable" with a surge of damage if someone plans to take one out for a rush or something.

Personally, I think they both should get gun emplacements (same mapper did both I think maybe perhaps?), and that the turrets should be little less health. Little less. Even for whiteout. Their delay is fine, their damage is fine, they do their job, they just need to be "snipeable" with a surge of damage if someone plans to take one out for a rush or something.

Disagree, turrets are fine health wise.

GDI doesn't have stealth, so if they CAN evade the turrets and nobody acts on the turret sound + mines dissapearing it's just a bonus for GDI if they kill a building cause the enemy team didn't care. Giving Nod the same turrets as GDI would change what makes the factions unique. I guess Nod is more infantery focussed, so GDI focuses on this with defence and vise versa.

SBH can sneak in rather easily, actually. Go the left path up with a group of SBH and other inf to distract enemies. Then just mass nuke plant. Defend. By the time superior GDI forces finish off the stragglers and try to get to the nukes, the SBH jump the engies/hotties. SBH won't last long either, but nearby c4s should kill or deter incoming repair reinforcements. And there goes the barracks, GDI is crippled unless Nod doesn't defend HoN well - which should be easier to do now with the dearth of advanced inf on the enemy side.