Trouble Connecting to RenX Server

maxrland

I usually double click the launcher, constructivetyranny-join server, after it loads I am on the main screen apparently unable to connect to the server. I go to the server list and try to join the server but as many times as I try clicking 'join' it simple does nothing. Have had this problem for a very long time. It comes and goes. i am able to join all other servers which is pointless due to the fact that they are empty, lol. I find it odd that that i am unable to join ONLY that marathon server. Anyways, I was told I should post logs here so you guys could check it out for me. Thanks.

Launch.log

This actually also happened to me from time to time. What i did instead what joining the server by typing the IP adress, but this sometimes also failed. I don't know if this is the game's fault or has something to do with software on my end. I didn't find this too annoying as a simple reboot often fixed this.

In the past I have tried joining via IP though that is not working for me lately. I have reinstalled and rebooted Rene many times. This problem unfortunately seems to be sticking with me this time.

UPDATE: Unsuccessful at joining any server today so far. Brings me to the main menu and am unable to join any server from there. Sigh :( Maybe after all these years it's time to retire... lol