Mouse movement = Pc lag

Calvin

So i dont know really how to explain this but i did re-install windows 7 and since that my pc has been getting terrible lag when i move my mouse.. for example when i put a youtube video on and move my mouse at all it just lags, not just vids or games my whole pc lags.. does anyone know a fix i have tried lots of things did look on google but nothing works for me, i just wanna play renx and other games and have fun again, please let me know

Check your cpu usage, memory usage, and gpu usage when you move it. Most likely it will be cpu usage spiking. Check processes to see if it is something in their that spikes. Few things to try.. Try a different mouse, try a different usb port, mess around with mouse polling rate or other settings, unplug other usb devices to see if something else causes it, update/reinstall graphics driver and usb or mouse drivers. Could be lots of things causing it. Gotta narrow it down.

I rather go for installing your drivers manually, since Windows installs drivers for you which are 'general drivers' and not typ / serie specific drivers. So you might have a '3d driver' instead of your dedicated driver which gets the maximum out of the card. Same goes for the mousedriver. And do not forget to install (a shitload off) Win7 updates.

Good luck!