Patch Grenade

I like the grenade, I do. It's very useful, especially in crowded inf paths. However, there's something bugging me about it. When both a target and myself are right in front of each other and I'm trying to dance around them with Patch, knowing that they're a superior player than me, I attempt to take them out with me by firing the grenade point-blank. Trouble is, I take the brunt of the damage while they lose but a quarter of their life. Maybe it's just because I'm sucky, but meh. :P

I like the grenade, I do. It's very useful, especially in crowded inf paths. However, there's something bugging me about it. When both a target and myself are right in front of each other and I'm trying to dance around them with Patch, knowing that they're a superior player than me, I attempt to take them out with me by firing the grenade point-blank. Trouble is, I take the brunt of the damage while they lose but a quarter of their life. Maybe it's just because I'm sucky, but meh. :P

Grenade's in general aren't really meant for point-black usage :P