What has happened?

Alaa

That is extremely weird.

It has been a few months since I last played Renegade-X. Oh Senior year is taking hella loads of time from me and I am not capable of playing it, but anyways, I am gradually returning to Renegade-X in the name of Kurthadron. But the question that I have been asking myself is, Why the lack of servers? What has happened in the past few months that I was gone?

Is it because of the ddos attacks that happened a while back? Because honestly, that would suck. But yeah, just a simple question from a simple person. What has happened to the servers?

Constructive Tyranny has both AOW and Marathon, so we still have both game modes.

Sometimes only 1 of them is filled and it feels like 20 people are trying to join/waiting for a free spot to come up, nobody wants to join an empty server of course. I don't know how many people are actually wanting to join but don't because the server's full, but I think if we would have just a slightly bigger playerbase there would be 2 or maybe even 3 full servers on evenings (Euorpean time)