NOD buildings VS GDI buildings

• Totem Arts Staff

I'd like to be the first to just say: None of these are changing.

Second.. if a Hotwire gets into the tower, they still have to disarm the mines in the interior. You literally just mine the interior by the MCT. It's the easiest corner to mine, and you have enough mines to throw 6 there if you please, or just throw more in the HON.

Ricefag's mining tip for HoN: Aside from the windows, the back entrance of the Hand of Nod is also a fairly common place for infiltrators. In this situation, two mines are all you need. From that back entrance, there are only two ways to reach the MCT. At the thin corners where one turns to meet the terminal is where you mine. I've once played in an Islands map where GDI hotwires kept managing to sneak into the HoN from backdoor, however, every time they tried this, the moment they turned that corner to place C4s, they die. I got several kills out of that match, leaving the assailants confused at how they died after. :D

Kind of pointless topic. Could easily replace your original post with...Why does the WF have a bay to hide nukes in! Why does the WF have so many spots on the roof to hide nukes at! Why can you jump the barr sandbags on some levels!

Just how it is. There's nothing wrong with the buildings really other than a few possibly minor bugs/collision problems.