Lets just skip the middle man.

epicelite

Someone make a map where the buildings a touching because apparently thats what you all want, every update the maps get smaller.

So just don't even play around anymore. Just put the weapons factory on the far end of the airstrip, barrackas and hand shoved up face to face.

Just butt the buildings right up against each other. Lets see what wins Obelisk or AGT.

Simple solution, if you feel that way regarding the maps you could always make your own "perfect" one then you wouldn't feel the need to complain in this kind of way, plenty of tutorials and guides out there.

Perhaps some constructive feedback regarding the maps would be better and allow your opinion to be heard, as these kind of posts just make you come across in the wrong way.

That escalated quickly.... :D

Maps are smaller indeed, look at Crashsite. I absolutly HATE the ship cause its so small that I am still trying to find it, can someone please point me....

You need to capture the War Factory and then you can buy the ship

Maps are smaller indeed, look at Crashsite. I absolutly HATE the ship cause its so small that I am still trying to find it, can someone please point me....

Oh shit... I kicked my whole team which was repairing the enemy MCT there... Now I get why they hate me (among other reasons), what have I done!

Oh shit... I kicked my whole team which was repairing the enemy MCT there... Now I get why they hate me (among other reasons), what have I done!

I didn't play that map yet but make me think that would be nice to get a direction of what to do on special map like this (in the waiting time) .something like 'An space ship crashed ,get acess to it before the other team for...'

(in voice or text) would be nice for new players.

I'd love to be able to put text on screen that looks like the new Beacon Deployed/Disarmed/Building Destroyed messages via Kismet. That would really help situations like that. I think DeadlyWolf would also appreciate that for his Hourglass map.

I didn't play that map yet but make me think that would be nice to get a direction of what to do on special map like this (in the waiting time) .something like 'An space ship crashed ,get acess to it before the other team for...'

(in voice or text) would be nice for new players.

Sorry Cudaker, I get you didn't play the map... The ship is really, really, really BIG and you can't miss it. It's just a 'landscape' in which you can play and there is no objective, it's just part of the map. I think you missed the fact that we went a bit cynical (is that even proper English) in this topic.

Nevertheless, if there would be an objective than a message like you mentioned would be really handy!

• Totem Arts Staff
Someone make a map where the buildings a touching because apparently thats what you all want, every update the maps get smaller.

So just don't even play around anymore. Just put the weapons factory on the far end of the airstrip, barrackas and hand shoved up face to face.

Just butt the buildings right up against each other. Lets see what wins Obelisk or AGT.

Truth to be told I had the similar idea for a map. I was gonna call it either CNC-BadNeighbors or CNC-B2B

Fieldless map where you can base-to-base all day from the first minute! Except you can only fire from your base

Yes indeed, just follow some of Kenz's tutorials and some other online tutorials, and you can make a map exactly how you like it, it's not super difficult, it just takes time.

Then you can make a map as big or crazy as you want. I think there's a lot of people that like huge maps so your time won't be wasted if you make one imo. You don't need to be a modeller, you can kit-bash the existing assets to make your own bunkers/structures/roads/cover and stuff.