Game Needs These

galaksia

Weapons needs more dmg.

GDI needs buff about characers(Might be u can give posion weapon back i was love it :D)

GDI and Nod balance really unfair cuz Nod got lots of technology and can get GDI s easly.

I think flamethrowers must be exploded after then die also posioners.

Air veichles needs buff.

If u can introduce this game i think u can sell it as BF4...

• Totem Arts Staff
Weapons needs more dmg.

The damage seems fine, it's not so slow to the point that it takes forever to kill someone, and it's not so fast so you can still react to enemies

GDI needs buff about characers(Might be u can give posion weapon back i was love it :D)

They're fine IMO. Grenadier is a bit iffy though

GDI and Nod balance really unfair cuz Nod got lots of technology and can get GDI s easly.

I think flamethrowers must be exploded after then die also posioners.

Air veichles needs buff.

No, at least it's not that unbalanced

Hell no.

And Hell no, air vehicles are already powerful as it is.

If u can introduce this game i think u can sell it as BF4...

Most people here seem to hate BF, so you might want to avoid this sentence.

+1 Hande

Your arguments are mostly irrelevevant. I think you should play more becouse this

...is simply funny.

First time I played, I remember that I was complaining about TTK too... but it's not about making BF from RenX... RenX has it's own hight TTK for reasons. I am just sad that certain characters breaks that rule.

If you don't like current time to kill in this game, you should try to make your own mutator and run your own server.

GDI has a certain exponential growth with team work. Face down 8 MEDS back up by a couple of Hotties as NOD. Then I think your GDI vs NOD balance complaint might be tipped on its head. Even compared to an 8 man flame rush -way back when I have had the unfortunate experience of being on either side during clan wars- I still fear the sight of 8 MEDS moving across the map.

GDI has a certain exponential growth with team work. Face down 8 MEDS back up by a couple of Hotties as NOD. Then I think your GDI vs NOD balance complaint might be tipped on its head. Even compared to an 8 man flame rush -way back when I have had the unfortunate experience of being on either side during clan wars- I still fear the sight of 8 MEDS moving across the map.

Both teams have their pro's and cons, it's all about teamplay :)

Wouldn't mind Flamers and Chems exploding upon death to be honest, grenadiers would also have to explode upon death as well.

I agree with this, early game inf rushes would no longer be one-sided in Nods favor if exploding characters caused friendly damage in group-clusters. Sort of like mixing flame troopers with infantry in the original game or mixing disc throwers in Tiberian Sun.