Are Tiberian Sun vehicles going to stay rare?

deadering

I know there is a mutator you can download and at least one map coming with them, but is this how it's going to stay in the main game? Personally seeing the video of the titans and wolverines was what made me finally try this remake, even though I loved Renegade. It seems kind of a waste to have such cool vehicles that clearly had a lot of effort in time to make!

Just curious if that is the way it's going to stay and if so why. Thanks!

P.S. loving the game so far anyway. Never seen such a well made remake!

A) We are thinking about integrating them into the next patch as a form of reinforcements that get airdropped

B) We are hoping that someone might create a full tiberium era gametype. Havoc89 was in talks about that with some people from the old ren mods i think to maybe work together with them on it. Not sure how far those discussions went yet.

So ultimatly we´d like a full tiberium gametype. Till then Tiberium vehicles might get added as some sort of reinforcements as a scorebased event for the winning team (before you rage: yeah we also have stuff planned for the loosing team, open discussions and details about that will follow at a later time).

A) We are thinking about integrating them into the next patch as a form of reinforcements that get airdropped

B) We are hoping that someone might create a full tiberium era gametype. Havoc89 was in talks about that with some people from the old ren mods i think to maybe work together with them on it. Not sure how far those discussions went yet.

So ultimatly we´d like a full tiberium gametype. Till then Tiberium vehicles might get added as some sort of reinforcements as a scorebased event for the winning team (before you rage: yeah we also have stuff planned for the loosing team, open discussions and details about that will follow at a later time).

Glad to hear it! The reinforcement idea sounds cool and the tiberium era idea sounds exactly what I was hoping for. Looks like I'm in it for the long haul, can't wait to see where else this project goes.

I would love to see this as a full on game mode, the look of Nod infantry and vehicles from this era are my fav out of all the other games (with exceptions of the original renegade chem trooper design, and the flame black hand from tiberium wars 3). also besides the danger of tiberium on maps, the tiberian sun era would open up the possibilities of Veinhole Monsters on the map which would damage vehicles. I would also mention tiberium life forums but we dont have Visceroids which was in renegade, so I doubt we'd see them in a tiberian sun game mode ether also with the other types of life forms. as for special vehicles like the Devils tongue, the game Tiberian Sun Reborn did a good job of implementing the digging mechanic

• 4 weeks later...