CNC-Glasses

DaKuja

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2016 at 2:29 PM, Madkill40 said:

I've made one last and hopefully the second to last amendments to CNC-Glasses. Enjoy.

So this is ready if a new patch wanted to add this? Last time it was tested, open gates were blocking players and closed gates let players walk through, that was patched too? Has working minimap (I know I made one for it), and everything?

1 hour ago, YagiHige said:

So this is ready if a new patch wanted to add this? Last time it was tested, open gates were blocking players and closed gates let players walk through, that was patched too? Has working minimap (I know I made one for it), and everything?

that's been fixed

the map is "ready to play" but...

as you can see here @Ruud033 had so many ideas that @Madkill40 might be busy until Christmas :D

But then he can finally release a nice present to th RenX community ;) (at least I hopse so..)

and yeah, from what I know the map will be included in the next patch so no noob can complain about "how to dl / install a custom map???!!??"

1 hour ago, Ruud033 said:

Glasses needs a tonne of work first before it'll get in like Eyes. I should remove Eyes from the official stuff actually.

I distinctly remember DaKuja saying something along the lines of "just adding cover to the field and keeping it in". Sounded reasonable, Glasses allows for more openings, but Eyes can be fixed, especially if Glasses is not coming in the next patch.

• Totem Arts Staff

Well in Mid-December i had some space to sit on Glasses and with the help from Medkill the most Bugs should be fixed until then, i'll take a look over and probably can finish it for the next Patch.
I'll also try to finish the next Version of Eyes and maby both of them can be released in the next patch.

Greez. DaKuja

Edited by DaKuja
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, DaKuja said:

Well in Mid-December i had some space to sit on Glasses and with the help from Medkill the most Bugs should be fixed until then, i'll take a look over and probably can finish it for the next Patch.
I'll also try to finish the next Version of Eyes and maby both of them can be released in the next patch.

Greez. DaKuja

Pretty much just Ruud's feedback and then the map seems pretty much done and ready for patch. 

Also a new minimap and better EndGameCam is in order. :P

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

Pretty much just Ruud's feedback and then the map seems pretty much done and ready for patch. 

Also a new minimap and better EndGameCam is in order. :P

The Minimap may be inaccurate if the map has changed, I have the old one in uncompressed format, could help depending on how much needs changed.

Eyes also could use minimap. Was awaiting those fixes to see if new version requires minimap not based off old verson.

The endgamecam was rigged but didn't work due to undiscovered reasons, it existed but never called or hooked or whatever. If you can figure out why, I'm sure Kuja and all of us would appreciate getting to play a decent large and multi-opening map.

10 hours ago, YagiHige said:

The endgamecam was rigged but didn't work due to undiscovered reasons, it existed but never called or hooked or whatever. If you can figure out why, I'm sure Kuja and all of us would appreciate getting to play a decent large and multi-opening map.

It works (tried in editor), but it goes through a rock when it's headed for the GDI base, and some parts are way faster than other parts which feels a bit weird.