(Latest) recommended system requirements

HuggyBear

I want to pick up this game and play massively, since I have been a die hard Renegade fan.

I need to get a new system though, since mine won't be able to run it properly. I can't find a clear cut answer to the recommended system requirements, can someone tell me or direct me to the latest info?

From my gathering, seems like a 3.0ghz+ processor is required, minimum 8gb RAM and a decent video card (would a Radeon HD 8670D be enough?)

Thanks for your input.

How do you want to run the game?

Is mostly steady 60fps a must for you?

What resolution?

Would you be ok with lowest details?

"3Ghz" CPU isn't really saying much. That can be anything from a very old single-core Athlon to a quite new quad-core i5.

The engine takes advantage of all four of my i5 cores, but I'm pretty sure below a dual core will make it run pretty badly. Especially in the big 20vs20 rounds.

The game does not need 8GB. 6GB is more than enough. With 4GB it may be at the limit at times, but I'm only guessing from how my RAM is being filled (4,6GB all in all, with background processes, 1,8GB for the game).

The HD 8670D is just the GPU of an AMD APU... my guess is it will run like utter garbage on that slow thing.