Thanks to Beta 5, I'm now a crate whore

Alkaline!

Well so its clear in beta 5 the objective is no longer to destroy enemy base but to camp/swarm the crates for new tanks. :rolleyes: I will admit thats all I have been doing, advocating cease fires for the first few mins.

Its clear we all want new tanks, so PLEASE Devs can you make a small patch to B5 and just enable these tanks for purchase In all Maps? The recon bike is soo good and whooping orcas... I have yet to try nod buggy, gdi hover mlrs but so far wolverine is my fav, he just looks like a clown in a mech suit :cool:.

If a patch is out, then who will be the first to make a mutator that enables these tanks for purchase? :eek:

Balancing the stats is a very easy job, but its about the developer team decision to what to do about TS era! im sure soon they will tell us what they are going to do.

I do just hope we will see more TS features and units! and ofcourse purchasable not crates only :P