TS GDI Gate

DaKuja

• Totem Arts Staff

After the Beta 5 release i got some Inspiration to "build" another Stuff from TS for RenX

So here are my first Attempt to create simple Stuff with the RenX SDK

First of all its just a really really simple Project with no special Stuff like New Look and Special Animations or something like that.

This is at the Date only an try to look what can i do with the SDK - because for new Modells i dont have the Exp. to create them.

So ye, i put sme Meshes there who looks not bad and simple like the the one in Original TS with some visual "update" or looking good Stuff for an RTS Game like RenX.

So then i use the UDK Matinee to move these Meshes Down and Up if you hit the TriggerVolume or leave it.

tnvpkgxu.png

44745pe9.png

9ak7p2cr.png

And it works great for my first Attempt ;>

And will try to make an better looking Gate in near Future!

Greez. DaKuja

After the Beta 5 release i got some Inspiration to "build" another Stuff from TS for RenX

So here are my first Attempt to create simple Stuff with the RenX SDK

First of all its just a really really simple Project with no special Stuff like New Look and Special Animations or something like that.

This is at the Date only an try to look what can i do with the SDK - because for new Modells i dont have the Exp. to create them.

So ye, i put sme Meshes there who looks not bad and simple like the the one in Original TS with some visual "update" or looking good Stuff for an RTS Game like RenX.

So then i use the UDK Matinee to move these Meshes Down and Up if you hit the TriggerVolume or leave it.

tnvpkgxu.png

44745pe9.png

9ak7p2cr.png

And it works great for my first Attempt ;>

And will try to make an better looking Gate in near Future!

Greez. DaKuja

handepsilon made a gate for nod on coastal already,maybe you can just take it and apply the gdi skin on it ? :P

• Totem Arts Staff
Super-Kh":34nucdps]handepsilon made a gate for nod on coastal already,maybe you can just take it and apply the gdi skin on it ? :P

Play C&C Reloaded now and build gates as GDI and Nod. You'll notice just how different they are

Also, my gate only matches the shape (somewhat). But since Nod is identical with black and red, I guess my Gate DOES make a good TS Nod gate, also with visual updates

In truth it's just a garage door, which I believe is actually the one from Under. Perhaps it's also used in GDI WF? I forgot