People dies when stepping on a moving Hovercraft

Handepsilon

• Totem Arts Staff

This is one of a minor issues in my map. Every time I speed up my Hovercraft when friends are on board, they started to randomly take damage and died. I'm guessing this has something to do with the Anti-Position-Exploit mutator?

They died of Link Gun damage, btw, the same damage I took when I suffered massive lag

This is one of a minor issues in my map. Every time I speed up my Hovercraft when friends are on board, they started to randomly take damage and died. I'm guessing this has something to do with the Anti-Position-Exploit mutator?

They died of Link Gun damage, btw, the same damage I took when I suffered massive lag

Isn't it related to the fyling vehicle surfing damage? Maybe the game considers the Hovercraft a fyling vehicle

It's not my server unfortunately...

...anyway, I don't know why B0NG put the mutators there... probably to test any exploits... but the AFK-kicker thing needs to go and get applied on the real deal

There's an anti exploit mutator on there causing the link gun kills. The anti afk kicker is on as well. I will disable both while I'm at work tomorrow.

It's not my server unfortunately...

...anyway, I don't know why B0NG put the mutators there... probably to test any exploits... but the AFK-kicker thing needs to go and get applied on the real deal

There's an anti exploit mutator on there causing the link gun kills. The anti afk kicker is on as well. I will disable both while I'm at work tomorrow.

Both the anti AFK kicker and the anti exploit mutator are disabled now. Happy testing.