The Elder Scrolls Online - Xbox One

WNxM3

I like how you come to post about a different game :o

Off Topic section. Any big game, has an off topic talking about other games. We want to be a bigger community. So this is more than welcome.

I need to eventually get an xbox one. Playstation is starting to look good with Street Fighter 5 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne, but XBox One is looking good with Elder Scrolls Online and the upcoming Fable.

• Like 1

The reason why I came here is because I have a lot of mates playing RenegadeX. So this is the place to meet up with them.

Off Topic section. Any big game, has an off topic talking about other games. We want to be a bigger community. So this is more than welcome.

I need to eventually get an xbox one. Playstation is starting to look good with Street Fighter 5 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne, but XBox One is looking good with Elder Scrolls Online and the upcoming Fable.

I actually bought the Xbox One for Halo, but the release of Halo MCC has been dramatic. Full of bugs and flaws.

The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on both the Xbox One and the PS4 so you're still able to get either of them :).

But Fable is a pure Xbox game. You'll just have to go with whatever games you prefer.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find more people who are going to play the Elder Scrolls Online on the Xbox, so we can team-up. And maybe get a guild started.

• 5 years later...
On 5/14/2015 at 8:22 AM, RoundShades said:

Xbox one? A lot of time has passed apparently... What about an Xbox X LOL? It's coming and you can bet that it's gonna to be a new trend around. And Xbox One as well as any other version before will go into shadows. That's the way things work. Wonder how the Elder Scrolls Online gonna look like on the X version.