Can't open or extract SDK

ZeroDictator

I downloaded the SDK for Renegade X but now when it is downloaded I can't open or extract the .zip file. When I try to extract it it shows message that says "(location and the file name and then:) compressed file can't be extracted" and when I double click the compressed file it says that it is invalid.

Oh and almost forgot when I just right click it and try press extract from there it says that the file is empty (still the compressed file's size is huge) and before I can extract the files I must copy them into the compressed file.

Help please and I am using 7-Zip.

Sounds like your download is corrupt. I would use the torrent instead of a direct download. If you have intermittent wifi or if your ISP is prone to packet loss, direct downloads will likely fail.

Happened my first try too. Worked on second download, from same link nonetheless. Could also try another link, or a torrent. Torrents have a bad reputation, but they are powerful downloads in speed and accuracy, and completely safe as long as you know the source. RenX SDK is obviously a trusted source and a software that is free.

It may have been it's size, coupled with packet loss which is more likely the larger the download. For me it was a rare fluke I guess.

Sounds like your download is corrupt. I would use the torrent instead of a direct download. If you have intermittent wifi or if your ISP is prone to packet loss, direct downloads will likely fail.

Ok I will try the torrent instead.

Sounds good. Let me know if you still need any assistance.