Request to block 2 nuke spots on Walls

I don't know if I'm posting in the right section or not.

The first place is what we all know: the Barracks flagpole nuke. Is there a way to block that in the next patch?

The second one I met for the first time today, is on the PP:

http://imgur.com/a/NnzZi

For the lazy people: XxYCs4B.jpg

My problem with this spot is that (as you can see from the pictures) you can only disarm from 1 angle, which a sniper (or SBH) can easily camp. I recommend also blocking this spot.

The flagpole has been reported in the Beta testing section. I agree it's a cheap spot, should be blocked.

For the second one... well it can be seen, and disarmed without any trick... but I see your point.

The space under the stairs on the WF where you can be stuck should be blocked. Not because you can't disarm a beacon there, it's just cheap and a deathtrap for new players (if they even find it). But that has been also reported.

The easiest way to to do this is to add inf blocking volumes to the buildings anyways. Which is applied to all maps.

If we talk about blocking, some smart guys frowned upon me in the B4 testing that I didn't report "in time" that refineries can be nuked/ioned on top on non-flying maps due to a faulty blocking volume. It seems they didn't really care about the actual problem, because that thing is still there...

It seems they didn't really care about the actual problem, because that thing is still there...
Yeah just tested it, it's on basically every non-flying map. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next patch.

Also if we're are expandings this discussion to all maps, there is one more spot I'd like to get blocked, on XMountain (this spot is currently illegal on the Matrixren AOW):

http://imgur.com/Lmn2nOQ,WdsMZAX,96uixAd,YJZbcZf#0 (4 images)

For lazy people:

Lmn2nOQ.jpg

On the rocks near wf. The problem once again, it can only be disarmed from 1 specific angle. And I'm not 100% sure it can even be reached with an Engineer's beam.

• 2 months later...