Rocket soldier

Bananas

Tech tree seems nice, should be implemented to the game to make it more fun and not tiring. Also they should implement a veteran system, which increase your health, damage and speed by small amounts like 1% on first level 5% on second level and the third level should be 10% increase on all.

And what we also need in this game are tiny objectives issued, while playing. I hate it that my only objective is to kill the other teams base and nothing more, seems boring.

Like some objectives for example. Hold this silo for x amount of time, while the other team, will get capture the silo before x amount of time, and who wins that objective will get some cash (tib cash) or maybe a vehicle of some sort, or reduce damage, reduce x amount on the buyables for x amount of time. This way we keep new players and keeps the game fast pace and fun. Which is why while I play I issue my own objectives and like make it more fun. Kill this guy within this timeframe, or enact revenge on this guy and my favorite is shoot only the female characters on their sexual places XDD.

Also why is it that while in game it feels less of a war zone, I kinda feel ikky while playing. The only fun thing is the community murdering and trash talking while still being friendly. While playing I kinda wish their are some AI of some sort protecting the base or maybe organizing their own rushes which will fail because they are not real players. Like this AI will not show on the stats and are just cannon fodders, which have slightly average aim, but have half the units health. This makes it more of a war zone, just an idea.

Also the invisible wall needs to go, their should be something blocking those areas instead of some invisible scrin wall of some sort Or maybe make scrin kill you for walking, driving or flying on those areas.