Request for a Balance Section on Forums

DoctorB0NG

Hey all,

Balance seems to be a key issue in Ren X at the moment. If they devs could please add a section for Balance on the forums so that we may discuss balance issues in a more organized manner, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

DoctorB0NG

Edited by Guest

I see that there's a feedback forum but I envisioned a balance section more like this:

Head Category: Balance

This is where general balance discussion would take place such as what units are currently OP and what do you feel needs balancing.

Sub Categories: Units, Building Mechanics, Credit Mechanic, Map Balance (etc)

This is where the specific discussion of each thing that needs to be addressed is discussed and kept more organized.

• Totem Arts Staff

This is where general balance discussion would take place such as what units are currently OP and what do you feel needs balancing.

This is where the specific discussion of each thing that needs to be addressed is discussed and kept more organized.

Yeaaaah, that sounds even more like Feedback forum to me

I see that there's a feedback forum but I envisioned a balance section more like this:

That way it's just going to be splintered, not a good idea.

One area for all balancing threads surely is enough.