Help /Execise Files

Ska-Ara

Hallo Dudes,

im trying to make my own mod.. in the WIP Area.

I start looking at ur Example Assets file in the SDK..

F.e. the Humvee.

I do Unterstand much of these Stuff... i know what the Dummys stand for.. but not why.

is there any kind of documentation for the making of vehicles and so on?

and is it possible that u dudes load up a example for a building too? :)

https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/WebHome.html

Our SDK is providing the assets for modification and as examples. The documentation above is describing how to work with the assets and how to make your own.

"Dear dev team.. could you pls load up one of your war factorys ? or can i extract them from the SDK?"

Yes. Everything is in the SDK and you can access it through the editor (the RenX* or RX* upk packages).

I dont know if any of our artists is planning to make a more specific RenX documentation for content creation (besides Kenz3001 his mapping tutorials).

https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/WebHome.html

Our SDK is providing the assets for modification and as examples. The documentation above is describing how to work with the assets and how to make your own.

"Dear dev team.. could you pls load up one of your war factorys ? or can i extract them from the SDK?"

Yes. Everything is in the SDK and you can access it through the editor (the RenX* or RX* upk packages).

I dont know if any of our artists is planning to make a more specific RenX documentation for content creation (besides Kenz3001 his mapping tutorials).

thx alot for these informations :) i try my best to work with it.. its just a bti complicated if i never work before with this kind of engine :D