APC/Humvee/Buggy Reverse

HaTe

I have the input settings on "Tank Reverse" checked, like it is in the original Renegade. The APC, buggy, and humvee don't change though when this option is selected, unlike the other vehicles.

These vehicles aren't "tanks," but it's kind of silly that all of the other vehicles it works for, besides these three...

Original renegade also didnt had the tank reverse steering for the non tanks. We only included the tank reverse toggle option cause some people not used to the original were confused about the renegade tank reverse. So if you dont have the tank revwrse to be like the original renegade setting then tanks and non tanks will behave the same when driving backwards. Otherwise they will behave exactly like in ren where tanks reversed differently then non tanks. And this was one thing that wasent considered broken in original renegade so we had no reason to change that. I know though that in order to make everyone happy we should have a third option for reverse to make reverse the original renegade tank style for non tanks aswell. Maybe someday we will.

Original renegade also didnt had the tank reverse steering for the non tanks. We only included the tank reverse toggle option cause some people not used to the original were confused about the renegade tank reverse. So if you dont have the tank revwrse to be like the original renegade setting then tanks and non tanks will behave the same when driving backwards. Otherwise they will behave exactly like in ren where tanks reversed differently then non tanks. And this was one thing that wasent considered broken in original renegade so we had no reason to change that. I know though that in order to make everyone happy we should have a third option for reverse to make reverse the original renegade tank style for non tanks aswell. Maybe someday we will.

Apparently I got very strongly into the habit of just doing it and not realizing it then, because of all my hours logged in Renegade, I never consciously realized that non-tanks reversed opposite. Are you sure about that?

Yes i am pretty sure about that cause we made sure to make it like in ren. and tanks and non tanks reversing differently is their natural behaviour. opposed to a car a tank doesent steer, it rotates clockwise or counterclockwise. think of it that way. if you hit right key it rotates clockwise. and if you reverse while rotating clockwise you obviously go to the left.