New Clan - WaRx

WaRx

WaRx (We are Renegade X) clan starting up. Based on an old Renegade clan - WaR (We are Renegade).

This clan is just starting and is looking for experienced players to fill up its roster. If you want to be a part of an elite clan for this game, now is your chance!

Forums currently under development: http://WaRx.boards.net/

Currently just me. I just started this clan, so I am beginning to recruit and accept applications now. I was a leading member in the WaR clan in Renegade that had 15-20 people in its prime, and since there's only 3 apparent clans in the game thus far, I figured I'd start this one up for any advanced player wanting to play with other advanced players.

Considering recruiting players from Renegade who were in WaR to come join and try the game out too, as I know that they will get the hang of it fast from their Renegade experience.

Currently just me. I just started this clan, so I am beginning to recruit and accept applications now. I was a leading member in the WaR clan in Renegade that had 15-20 people in its prime, and since there's only 3 apparent clans in the game thus far, I figured I'd start this one up for any advanced player wanting to play with other advanced players.

Considering recruiting players from Renegade who were in WaR to come join and try the game out too, as I know that they will get the hang of it fast from their Renegade experience.

Great idea, I remember WaR and wish you the best of luck recruiting, there are far too few clans ingame :)

Question: How many clans are in-game right now, how many "big time players" are amongst them?

I know it isn't "just" EkT and TmX. Matter of fact, competitive play clans use a variety of servers besides those when they do play, but that isn't even regularly.

Second: How many players to you hope to recruit?

I would honestly join. I would even be actively training up the hoarde of new blood coming in and seeing if any of them can enjoy a little team effort which is OP as hell, such as coordinating an APC or Apache to come swooping in just after a beacon plant to buy time.

I just don't think the community is big enough to find much vet blood that doesn't belong to EkT, TmX, or one of the inside-niche clans. Even so, we get 3-8 people, and we can start doing squad efforts and making people notice us when we do well in-game.

Question: How many clans are in-game right now, how many "big time players" are amongst them?

I know it isn't "just" EkT and TmX. Matter of fact, competitive play clans use a variety of servers besides those when they do play, but that isn't even regularly.

Second: How many players to you hope to recruit?

I would honestly join. I would even be actively training up the hoarde of new blood coming in and seeing if any of them can enjoy a little team effort which is OP as hell, such as coordinating an APC or Apache to come swooping in just after a beacon plant to buy time.

I just don't think the community is big enough to find much vet blood that doesn't belong to EkT, TmX, or one of the inside-niche clans. Even so, we get 3-8 people, and we can start doing squad efforts and making people notice us when we do well in-game.

The only 3 clans I've noticed are EKT, TMX, and JTEK (I believe this is a clan?). EKT and TMX are more communities than clans now, really though.

I'm trying to build a competitive clan, with hopes that the game does become vastly more popular in the future with a steam greenlight or origin release. This means that I do very much so intend to deny players who I do not see as adequately skilled enough. Good personality and values are certainly something I look for, but skill is the primary recruiting and application factor I will be using.

I have been the owner/co-owner of a few Renegade clans back in the day, as well as being in over 10 total through my 13 years. I am very serious about this clan, and I'd rather have 3 skilled members than 20 average members. With that in mind, I cannot say a minimum recruit number. Back in the cw.cc days, a competitive clan would have 4-5 main members, and then any others would act as as a bot (playing on the same nickname, such as WaRxBot for competitively logged games). I intend to build with the same structure, but just figure out the bot situation later, since there currently is no real "competitive play" in the game yet (beta and all).

I'm looking into recruiting some players that I played with in Renegade that were very skilled at that game, and who I believe could make a quick and powerful transition. Currently we have 2 members (myself and 1 other with a very different timezone), and so we are looking to expand. However, I will gladly be patient and wait for true talent; rather than accept or recruit people who I don't consider competitive play material.

Skilled casual players is the player-base right now that I'd be recruiting from in Renegade X, which is a good start considering that this is beta. I'd welcome your application gladly.

They are communities, with a clan leading it. Basically, the site/server owners/operators and major players, are part of the actual namesake, while they have a website with open enrollment and participation.

What timezone are you? Because I am from Texas, but work overnight, so I am on a variety of hours. I have been casual-ing it up so bad lately, check my youtube for proof, that I might not be as good as I was back in the WoQ clan days of 2006...

They are communities, with a clan leading it. Basically, the site/server owners/operators and major players, are part of the actual namesake, while they have a website with open enrollment and participation.

What timezone are you? Because I am from Texas, but work overnight, so I am on a variety of hours. I have been casual-ing it up so bad lately, check my youtube for proof, that I might not be as good as I was back in the WoQ clan days of 2006...

Yes I know about them being clans within communities, as I have been around long enough to watch them both live (and die-ish) in the original. The clan aspect is just very casual. Meaning so long as you have a good personality and get along with people, you pretty much are accepted. It's more of a community with dedicated followers that use tags than a clan. No offense to them; I both understand and respect that fully, and get along with both of them very well. My ideals are simply different in that regards is all.

My timezone is EST. My in-game nickname is {WaRx)BoJack (I plan to get rid of the {} eventually, after it is established that its a clan well enough). Please do note that WaRxSecret is the clan head, and I am the lead administrator. We both come from having lead WaR in the past, and we work well together with these titles. I often represent the clan, whereas Secret prefers to run things and stays mostly behind the scenes.

The current standings are as follows:

EKT - Elite Kamikaze Team - Run the popular marathon server and is very well known.

TmX - The Matrix Community - Run the popular AOW server and is also very well known.

The two of these are the biggest clans/communities that you see to this day. There are a few newer ones trying to get started.

JTeK - Currently running an AOW server, this is a smaller clan that I expect and hope to see gain more people as Renegade X gains popularity.

NrO - New Renegade Order - Also a new clan, started by the experienced clan administrator known as Hadeshots, is a professional looking site also promoting Rust and Clash of Clans.

WaRx - We are Renegade X - The newest clan, also sporting the professional appearence, specializes in skilled players that know what they're doing.

EKT - http://www.elitekamikazeteam.com/

TmX - http://www.thematrixren.net/

JTeK - (Sorry, I don't know the website if there is one, can somebody let me know?)

NrO - http://www.fireon-community.com/

WaRx - http://WaRx.boards.net/

These are the clans I've seen. I'm currently a member of TmX, and I hope I gave as much of an un-biased description of them as best I could. If anybody has any questions, concerns, or edits, please let me know!

We were a relatively small, top-eschelon clan in the original from release to around 2006. We are primarily close friends IRL that play whenever we can find time. Yes, we are a real clan. Once the game has some existing balance concerns worked out, we'd like to start playing some smaller clan games. (2v2'ish to 4v4 if we're lucky)

Realistically, only 2 of us play consistently, but you might see more than a few on at any given time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I know about them being clans within communities, as I have been around long enough to watch them both live (and die-ish) in the original. The clan aspect is just very casual. Meaning so long as you have a good personality and get along with people, you pretty much are accepted. It's more of a community with dedicated followers that use tags than a clan. No offense to them; I both understand and respect that fully, and get along with both of them very well. My ideals are simply different in that regards is all.

My timezone is EST. My in-game nickname is {WaRx)BoJack (I plan to get rid of the {} eventually, after it is established that its a clan well enough). Please do note that WaRxSecret is the clan head, and I am the lead administrator. We both come from having lead WaR in the past, and we work well together with these titles. I often represent the clan, whereas Secret prefers to run things and stays mostly behind the scenes.

Played with you earlier. You definitely showcase how OP the shotgun is. I mean, in comparison, McFarland is weaker than both grenadier and shotgunner if it werent for the fact he had weaker cheesier variants of both with more health. Still, as a McFarland, a shotgunner can 1 hit kill half the time at barreltap, and 2 hit kill even between the rocks in the middle of walls.

GG btw.