Jog Gliches

HaTe

There's a glitch when zooming into a weapon (right click) that makes the character do a slow jog after this is done. You have to change weapons or re-zoom in to fix.

There's also a glitch that puts the third person camera farther behind the person, making it easier to see. Zoom in, then unzoom, and reload just after unzooming. You become in a farther zoomed out camera mode (which makes aiming easier too).

Video for second glitch:

Watch when i switch to pistol at the end and the camera fixes itself back to normal.

All it really does it change the FoV. Shouldn't happen ya, but if you think it's more comfortable to play at the higher FoV then you should probably be doing 'fov 110' or 120 in console anyway

The second one, yeah. The first one was the real issue, i just created a video for the second because it was hard to accurately explain.

The first thing is from the scope slow, it doesn't always get removed when you unscope/unzoom. Tapping sprint resets your movement. Imo the scope/zoom slow just shouldn't exist, way too cod-ish with no place in an arcade shooter.

It's also more noticeable now because of the really slow acceleration on infantry. ie anytime you press w/a/s/d you reset to 0 movement and have to take ~0.5s re-accelerating back to normal speed (I think this applies even when accelerating from 0 to zoom-speed). In b3 acceleration was near instant

The first thing is from the scope slow, it doesn't always get removed when you unscope/unzoom. Tapping sprint resets your movement. Imo the scope/zoom slow just shouldn't exist, way too cod-ish with no place in an arcade shooter.

It's also more noticeable now because of the really slow acceleration on infantry. ie anytime you press w/a/s/d you reset to 0 movement and have to take ~0.5s re-accelerating back to normal speed (I think this applies even when accelerating from 0 to zoom-speed). In b3 acceleration was near instant

agreed. the slow moving while aiming down sights is silly. It's also strange that you can sprint while scoped.

The camera FOV bug still happens with fov 100 btw. Didn't know that was a setting though, so thanks.