Renegade X Live Stream (Live Now!)

BioHazard1987

The live stream is over! Thank you all for coming! It was good time as always! Hopefully we will be playing this more on a regular basis!

For those of you that missed the live stream you can watch the whole stream in the link below. Do note this video will only be up on Twitch for 2 weeks starting today. Enjoy!

http://www.twitch.tv/biohazard1987/b/643750222

I hope to see you all again soon

If you highlight the video it stays forever

I typically try not to archive whole streams. I just feel like I would be abusing Twitch's system by doing that (Im sure others do this anyway). I dunno. If I find a worthy highlight I will save that.

Highlight it in multiple segments, name then x.1, x.2, x.3, like I do. You can then cut out load time or idle time or whatever.

Alternatively, dump your twitch video onto your computer via flash-download which you can do from browser addons. Edit a bit of it and condense it to just active gameplay (cut out PT visits), and upload it to a youtube.

While you are at it, record your facecam and make loud commentary in a colorful dialect or variety of voices, and be some million subscriber hit. I am just asking because that would be REALLY healthy for the game's popularity lol. But seriously, the first suggestion as well as the second are serious.

I typically try not to archive whole streams. I just feel like I would be abusing Twitch's system by doing that (Im sure others do this anyway). I dunno. If I find a worthy highlight I will save that.

Highlight it in multiple segments, name then x.1, x.2, x.3, like I do. You can then cut out load time or idle time or whatever.

Alternatively, dump your twitch video onto your computer via flash-download which you can do from browser addons. Edit a bit of it and condense it to just active gameplay (cut out PT visits), and upload it to a youtube.

While you are at it, record your facecam and make loud commentary in a colorful dialect or variety of voices, and be some million subscriber hit. I am just asking because that would be REALLY healthy for the game's popularity lol. But seriously, the first suggestion as well as the second are serious.

Not bad suggestions. Thank you. :) As I said if I find something highlight worthy, I will work my editing magic! ;)

They don't consider it abuse at all. Highlights are allowed to be unlimited length on purpose, otherwise vods for dota/cs/lol/etc matches, speedruns, 24h charity streams, letsplays, etc would force traffic away from their site. Videos of people just playing random games fall into the same category, twitch would rather someone watch your video on twitch.tv over youtube, even if it's 6mo from now.