Suicide Charging camping vehicles

JC_denton

When people are repairing a structure, but the rate of damage is outweighing the contribution you would have by repairing, I noticed a suicide charge works very well to distract. Examples would be using a chem trooper against camping MRLS on top of White Out, or Med tanks in the tunnel of Canyon attacking refinery. Using a buggy/humvee works too.

Often times when I tried this, the building was able to be fully repaired when all the arties/meds were focused on me.

When people are repairing a structure, but the rate of damage is outweighing the contribution you would have by repairing, I noticed a suicide charge works very well to distract. Examples would be using a chem trooper against camping MRLS on top of White Out, or Med tanks in the tunnel of Canyon attacking refinery. Using a buggy/humvee works too.

Often times when I tried this, the building was able to be fully repaired when all the arties/meds were focused on me.

Yup that's a good decoy, or drive an apc into their vehicles...

Usually I target the weakest vehicles first (like mrls, arty). They do the most damage, but are also easy to kill. Other good tactic against camping: sbh with c4 and gone MRLS:)

I do this a lot, try it with an SBH, there will usually be a higher chance they'll start shooting you instead of the building than with any other character. Plus he has a decent range now, you might even be able to get a few shots at their MRLS's and be far away enough to get back in to cover.