Canyon glitch [4.02]

I'm Osama

Hi. I think i can be banned for my youtube channel, rofl, but i will post there all glitches which i know. I want a good game without bugs, but glitchfinding and using it first time funny for me, so... :D

This glitch associated with wrong collision detection, watch video:

Link if player doesn't work:

• 3 weeks later...

I´m still of the opinion, untill bugs and glitches are fixed, you should NOT publicly showcase them, especially not when you write texts like: 100% chance of building destruction when you use this glitch. Or: very handy on maps without base defense.

It's toxic to the people who don't know how to play this game properly, instigating them to (ab)use these glitches for sure victory, followed by a kick/ban from the server owners and never to see them again because of it!

The one thing you can do to educate people is to STOP spreading sensitive information as "how to use this glitch" instead, make them private and show them to the Devs. Never EVER showcase public!

In my opinion, it's being toxic.

This community is small as it is, last thing you want is to spread the idea this game is too buggy on even simple cases like forgetting a collision block or whatever. It makes new people think that Devs are not carefull.

People also need to understand, Devs place their hearts and souls into this game, spending as much spare time as they can to develop this game. Trying to "push" them by showcasing glitches publicly to "quickly fix" certain glitches wont help. It does more damage than good! They can't push out weekly updates! Just the way it is!

This community is small as it is, last thing you want is to spread the idea this game is too buggy on even simple cases like forgetting a collision block or whatever. It makes new people think that Devs are not carefull.

People also need to understand, Devs place their hearts and souls into this game, spending as much spare time as they can to develop this game. Trying to "push" them by showcasing glitches publicly to "quickly fix" certain glitches wont help. It does more damage than good! They can't push out weekly updates! Just the way it is!

I really love the developers of this game, they done huge work on this, but i think posting glitches in funny style shouldn't hurt them, but should provide game becoming better than now. :)

But if you all srsly think that it is neccessory to upload this glitches in PRIVATE mode only for Devs, i will think about it.

It all depends on the nature of a glitch and how you make it "funny".

You know the Mobius glitch with the alt-fire? Immagine what would have happened if it was public and everyone used it? Especially when some new players joined and witness it. They would be like, omg such massive bug. Unfinished --> I'm out

This would actually be my reaction when I try out a new free game and see stuff like that happening. I instantly lose interrest.

Now I know this is unfinished, like you know and many other people who regularly play this game know. But to grow a playerbase, you need to think as a newby

The important thing is that glitches should not be used in multiplayer. If someone does use them in multiplayer use the recorddemo command to start a demorecording on the server, note the time and map, and then inform the server moderators and/or me about it and then that person should get atleast a temp bawn.