launcher won´t update from beta 4 to beta 4.02

dddd44

the laucher says its out of date and needs to update to 4.02 but as soon as si click on download the little window says "not started" and never downloads it. what do i do?

ps: I have also put the renegade x launcher on the firewall exeption list and reinstalled it, but still nothing.

We need more information. What operating system are you running? Have you tried a fresh install?

its working on a windows 8 and i have directly uninstalled it and installed once again.

What version of the launcher do you have?

I had the following:

Beta3 installed somewhere

Beta4 installed somewhere

When I started the launcher I actually got the Beta3 one. So no updates for me. Don't believe this is the case, but just to make sure.

We need more information. What operating system are you running? Have you tried a fresh install?

its working on a windows 8 and i have directly uninstalled it and installed once again.

I had the following:

When I started the launcher I actually got the Beta3 one. So no updates for me. Don't believe this is the case, but just to make sure.

"game updates!

installed version beta 4

latest version 4.02"

thats what it says, i wish to post a screencap but i don´t know how to post images here...

I had the following:

"game updates!

installed version beta 4

latest version 4.02"

thats what it says, i wish to post a screencap but i don´t know how to post images here...

Just upload it on Imgur and post the link here

turned of the whole firewall but it doesn´t open

it says " connexion has expired"

i found the 4.01 patch

gonna try if this patch can make the launcher update to 4.02 while its on it.

nope it still doesn´t do anything.