I want to change my boink.... :(

stickytak

• Totem Arts Staff

this topic offends me and every renegade player !

but for the sake of it ...

if you wish to change stuff ... the server and client have to have the same files ... it probably could be done with a mutator ... but the server would have to run that mutator

if you wish to change stuff ... the server and client have to have the same files ... it probably could be done with a mutator ... but the server would have to run that mutator

It's so much more fun when you hear a homer "DOH!" or a Peter Griffin "ehehehehehe..." every time you kill someone...

It's so much more fun when you hear a homer "DOH!" or a Peter Griffin "ehehehehehe..." every time you kill someone...

Especially en masse. When a beacon kills a group, and you get the 5 peter griffin laughs or quagmeyer giggidies all at once...

Especially en masse. When a beacon kills a group, and you get the 5 peter griffin laughs or quagmeyer giggidies all at once...

Yeah, hopefully its easy to do via mutator.