My 200+ Bugs/Problems List

Guest Sean_T_

Hi everyone! For a few months now I've been making a bugs/problems list for RenX, I never thought it would take this long but there were just so many issues. I've categorised it in the Feedback/Bug reports section of the forums, but if you prefer to see the full list you can find it in the Other bugs section. Thanks for reading and I hope I've helped you guys out in some way.

Looked at your post in Other Bugs section and what came to mind was: "Too Long, Did Not Read!"

Oh Em Gee!

Thats 1 mother of a list you got there! I'm sure the Devs will take a very good look at it, but some of them might already been fixed in Beta 4.

Very nice job in any case! On behalve of ... well, me ... Can't speak for anyone else :P Thanks for the great effort and keep up the good work!

No point is spamming such threads so close to the release of a new version. Pls wait for what has been fixed in the next version. I will delete your threads but will keep a local copy in case you want it back and didnt safe it yourself. Thank you.