Beta 3 patch download issues

Narcisist

Hey, I have installed Renegade X open beta 3a twice and when I run the game it tells me my version is out of date. When I attempt to patch in-game, I get the message, "UDK has stopped working".

I don't know how to resolve this issue. Also, I want to try out Black Dawn, but I can't seem to find any way to download it through any mirror as they either don't work or crash. How do I get a hold of this awesome title?

Where does it ask you to patch ? When it does try to abort the patch.

The next ren x version update will come soon. So you might also want to wait for that. As far as i can tell the next version is currently scheduled to be released within the next 10 days.

Thanks for your replies. As for this patch issue, I discovered that if I don't run the game directly and instead run the multiplayer server, I can download the patch there and connect. Awesome new levels by the way, especially 'mountain X'. Beautiful terrain. So yeah, that's got it working.

Still can't download black dawn however. By the way, Thanks Rypel for the heads up. that's some great news. Can't wait to see the final product. this game is already my favourite multi of all time. Hands down.

Oh, nearly forgot Rypel, when It asks me to patch is at the very beginning after booting up renegade x in the main menu. It tells me my version 2 is out of date and needs version 3. It gives me an option to download. That is the link that isn't working. It just boots me out of the game with the message "built with udk is not responding and must shut down".

All good however, I can run the multiplayer launcher and play, but the single player options are limited to patch 2 only. The message to update to 3 still always pops up.

Here's a place you can download Black Dawn: http://downloads.cncfps.com/Games/CnC/R ... ckDawn.exe

To the devs: I would strongly suggest having a section on the downloads page for Black Dawn and RenX Soundtrack mirrors, put out a call for mirrors if you don't have many for them or you could also ask for people that will put up Beta 4 mirrors to have Black Dawn and Soundtrack mirrors as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a place you can download Black Dawn: http://downloads.cncfps.com/Games/CnC/R ... ckDawn.exe

To the devs: I would strongly suggest having a section on the downloads page for Black Dawn and RenX Soundtrack mirrors, put out a call for mirrors if you don't have many for them or you could also ask for people that will put up Beta 4 mirrors to have Black Dawn and Soundtrack mirrors as well.

Thanks Lone0001! Champion!