Kick and remove mines

TheOlsenTwins

Hi,

As often the base has to be remined several times after somebody has used up all the mines on the entrance or the field, i would suggest to integrate another Kick Option: Kick the player and remove all the mines placed by him. This would make the constant mining issues a little more bearable.

Best regards,

TheOlsenTwins

Yes, I generally can't get around to mining after a bad miner did his work because I'll just spam "bad mine placement" and might remove other important mines in the process. It kind of becomes a dumb annoyance as you're kind of force to clear the entire mine count just to get back to mining properly, and thats when the guy gets kicked because I've never seen it happen.

Maybe just make a mine-ban options which doesn't kick the player but removes all his mines and disable his ability to put mines, with an upside of asking votes ONLY for the team, making the vote easier as well.

• 7 months later...

Yesterday there was a dude (CBRRIDER) who got kicked three times in a row but still returned only to start overmining again. I think he didn't notice the kicks nor the 100 messages about it.... So can't wait for the next update!