when is beta 4 coming out

toOt

We are working on it, but there are problems left that we dont know yet how long it will take to solve. I said it is almost done and it is. But we dont know how long the last remaining things will take. Also depends on availability of people etc.

Back on Topic, but is there anyway we can get a sitrep on Beta 4? No, I am not pestering for time, just for any information so far. Is there any further additions to list alongside the old beta4 changelist, or any changes from the original beta4 changelist, any new ideas being added or changes based on feedback from testing or balance or anything? If so, a post in the Beta 4 Changelist sticky-pin, updating what is new, would be appreciated while we wait for release.

Beta 4 is looking great! The new maps are fantastic, the balance changes spice the game up and the music player brings a nice level of nostalgia. Get pumped!

I am pumped. When it comes out, I plan to make a little "balance game forum thread" known as "keep/change", where everyone weekly can submit a post suggesting 1 thing to keep that is perfect and 1 thing to change be it op/up, and each thing they suggest can be done once every 3 weeks, and I will edit the main post to keep count of submissions on different things.