Have that n00b pewdiepie review this, more players

Alkaline!

TotalBiscuit did a video for the game. IF it wasn't early beta I think it would have caught up more, but the game did get an insane amount of players for a very short time. Heck, my memory says I thought there were 1000 simultaneous players at one point in time, but looking at the server list today makes me feel like my memory is wrong.

We should only focus on publicity for this game once the gmae is out of beta and (preferably) on Steam. Then I think we could gather a large enough crowd.

Though I'd rather it not be through PewDiePie... but hey, whatever. Publicity is publicity.

Too many noobs will join without the faintest idea of how to play this game!

I'd be rollin' Nod every game for the sheer single reason: overmining happens on GDI!

Yesterday e.g. Lakeside. GDI was pushing us noddies hard constantly, but whilst doing so, using mines to cover their ion beacons.

We found out that barracks had no mines to cover the doors, hence they lost bar and soon after, WF.

This type of situations will happen more the more noobs join.

Cant play without the designated defenders but noobs dont know/care

I think publicity is something which is (more) needed, but only after the game is more stable and balanced. At the point when it's out of Beta would be the best time. Since a lot of the playerbase is Dutch (and some of the creators are?) I think it won't be difficult to contact the media in our country (I am from the Netherlands), but there should be a media strategic on what to do when the game is released worldwide.

• Totem Arts Staff
Too many noobs will join without the faintest idea of how to play this game!

I'd be rollin' Nod every game for the sheer single reason: overmining happens on GDI!

Yesterday e.g. Lakeside. GDI was pushing us noddies hard constantly, but whilst doing so, using mines to cover their ion beacons.

We found out that barracks had no mines to cover the doors, hence they lost bar and soon after, WF.

This type of situations will happen more the more noobs join.

Cant play without the designated defenders but noobs dont know/care

Weren't we all noobs once? I mean look at me. I've only played for few months and at least I know most of the basics and mainstream tactics

• Totem Arts Staff

Remember we have a small unpaid dev-team. More people means more complaints to sort through. Let them get something stable/balanced-feeling before we try to get a MASSIVE influx of players. As much as we don't have a very LARGE playerbase, we have a fairly diverse one in terms of new players vs. old players.

Great idea, altough I prefer total biscuit.

Buttt. Wait for a better and more balanced betabuild or even a 1.0 release. Give the devs enough time to get a great working build and some tutorials etc. Otherwise lots of new guys join and leave pretty soon, because game is rough and may not be clear to them.

Renx getting patches instead of new builds is already a great step foward.

Great idea, altough I prefer total biscuit.

Buttt. Wait for a better and more balanced betabuild or even a 1.0 release. Give the devs enough time to get a great working build and some tutorials etc. Otherwise lots of new guys join and leave pretty soon, because game is rough and may not be clear to them.

Renx getting patches instead of new builds is already a great step foward.

TotalBiscuit already did it. Honestly, Any 1m sub youtuber would work. Maybe Mark, Jack, Toby, Pewdie, Yami, ect...

Idk, there are a few slightly less but still significant ones that specialize in actual shooters. What about Speedyw3 or CaptainSparklez or a group like TFS or YOGs?

In other words:

- Lets come up with a plan to promote. Press contacts, youtube channel owners, influencers, whatever

- Lets wait for release 1.x

- Lets help with developing a tutorial

I wouldn't mind that following the tutorial is mandatory, but that will be hard to implement and lead to discussion I guess.

I'll do a review once Beta4 goes live. Pewdiepie isn't really interested in FPS games.

Bawssome. I'd hope if beta4 is the gold I expect, it would be an awesome time to synergize with youtubery.

Pewdiepie is a bad idea as well as most 5m sub channels, they hardly play shooters and that is why they got there which is good because shooters are bluck to most people. It is tactical which is why I suspected Yogs might do it, and some high sub shooter channels include speedyw3 and captain sparklez which just did a vid with markiplier a few days ago.

But 10 other channels with personal interest in the game can easily equal up to some effect of a large sub youtuber. I don't have many but in light of youtube search I make and will make them in case anyone lands there. I am appreciative that you will. Maybe as we do vids, we might find time to do cooperative vids and spark open interest even more.

What's your channel btw Jello?