WiP AH-6 Little Bird WIP hi poly

RaPtOr_v9600

• 3 weeks later...

To be fair: EA atleast started meeting with us and listened. But so far nobody we got directed to at EA was in the position to actually decide something. So even though there were talks the waiting game continues with us not knowing about the possibility of either Steam or Origin thus far.

To be fair: EA atleast started meeting with us and listened. But so far nobody we got directed to at EA was in the position to actually decide something. So even though there were talks the waiting game continues with us not knowing about the possibility of either Steam or Origin thus far.

Just keep letting them know the situation. You made this, its painstaking for it not to be monetized but you sure are generous being okay with that, they can allow this on steam at whatever advantage they want of posting it to steam to benefit them.

I mean, tbh, Capcom is a lot of things, but I never "hated them", because despite their work decisions on games, they have always been compassionate with fan projects when they cost Capcom nothing and earn the maker nothing, because they do nothing but benefit or earn Capcom something.

(Still think they couldn't have went wrong developing Megaman Legends 3, how could that have not profited somewhere in the future?)

• 2 weeks later...

That is bullshit, the game is ready to be on steam, there is ton of crap there are crapy games on Steam but not this one, cant believe, a lot hard work is put in this project.

Anyway i was of for some freelancer work and get back to this one i got it to fly but my limited knowlage of blueprints i preventing me to make more realistic behavior, it fly but it behave like RC toy

Edited by Guest