Renegade X Community Game!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

I'd like to announce that we, the Renegade X team, would like to host a Community Game of Command & Conquer: Renegade!

C&C Renegade is and always will be a unique game, and what's a better way to appreciate the game we're remaking than to play it? For this reason I would like to announce our second-ever Renegade X Community game.

This is the perfect opportunity for you teamplayers to get involved in some good ol' Renegade with a real team. We all know that public servers have lacked teamwork recently, so be at the game when the time comes, play with some of Renegade's best all working together on Teamspeak.

The event will be taking place this weekend: on Sunday, July 20th, at 3:00pm EST. We will be hosting our own 100 player server for the event, as well as our own Teamspeak channel.

I'd also like to congratulate the C&C Renegade clan [NE], or Nod Elites, as the 20th is the 5th year anniversary of the clan. They will be taking part in this celebration alongside Renegade X, just like last year.

Teamspeak is mandatory in order to be a part of this community game. I'd suggest you all download it, even if you do not have a microphone, in order to listen in on instructions and play as a team. You can download it at http://www.goteamspeak.com

Don't miss out on this once in a year opportunity, as we push public teamwork to the limits! And meet some of the people making this mod.

So will you be there? If so, post below!

Edit!:

Here is the server and teamspeak information for tomorrow's game!

Server IP: 75.126.220.122:4848

Teamspeak IP: 75.126.220.122:8769

Server and Teamspeak Password: elite1234

Here is the direct connect information:

"C:\Westwood\Renegade\game.exe" +connect 75.126.220.122:4848 +netplayername YourName +password elite1234

The server name is [NE] Public Warzone

Be on teamspeak 5 minutes in advance so we can prepare things, and as soon as you hop ingame, switch your teamspeak channel to the Nod or GDI rooms we have provided.

i'm also in. The only problem is i still have to figure out what time that is in germany... Anybody knows? I'm pretty sure Germany is GMT +1, but what is EST ?

Edit:

Could it be that it is 9.00 pm in Germany ?

I found this on the internet: EST = GMT - 5

Please correct me if i'm wrong!

QUOTE (CrazyAndy @ Jul 19 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it's 9 pm in Germany because it's GMT+1 and Finland is GMT+2. I also had to google what EST is all about because I'm accustomed to use GMTs. Anyway schon sehen wir uns da ;) (we'll meet there soon) :P[/b]

thx :-) bis dann (until then)

@ dirtycopgangsta

it's 9 pm in gmt +1 (germany)

Yea, I was the last Orca you took out... after I killed 4 of you guys.

I was flying my orca when all of a sudden I get a bunch of reports on TS "OMG! SBHS!" "Look at all those lasers!" "It looks like a party!"

So I fly around the corner and I just see red lasers flying everywhere. So I did the only logical thing in that situation. Turn on the chaingun and fly randomly into the crowd. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw this before I added your clan to our wikia. I was thinking about adding it, but then I was like "Hmm, I better ask before adding it."

Still in the middle of re-skinning it, but I'm hoping to be finished by this monday or tuesday; we ran into a few bugs on our website, so I have to fix them as well.

I'm glad band camp is almost over. It ends Friday.