Minigun's

Quackmaster

Anyone else think that the Miniguns ammo count per "box" or "clip" should be increased, I think that like 80 rounds is to low for the apc (dont know exact amount, I think its around 80). This would help out greatly against infantry in some cases, trying to hit a moving infantry may be hard, by the time you actually get some shots into him you have to reload, it sucks! Same goes for the turrets in whiteout, mabye reduce the miniguns damage against vehicles slighty but increase it against infantry, I think this will make the apc more usefull and actually have a reason to transport people and get rid of targets on your way there more efficiently. Just some suggestions.

Edited by Guest

Anyone else think that the Miniguns ammo count per "box" or "clip" should be increased, I think that like 80 rounds is to low for the apc (dont know exact amount, I think its around 80). This would help out greatly against infantry in some cases, trying to hit a moving infantry may be hard, by the time you actually get some shots into him you have to reload, it sucks! Same goes for the turrets in whiteout, mabye reduce the miniguns damage against vehicles slighty but increase it against infantry, I think this will make the apc more usefull and actually have a reason to transport people and get rid of targets on your way there more efficiently. Just some suggestions! PS: Mabye gattling guns should do more damage against vehicles (sort of like the GAU-8 on the A-10 aircraft) then increase damage of the miniguns against infantry and light armored vehicles like buggies. :D

Oh I forgot to reply on your post when I replied on Trooper.

I agree, Humvee/Buggy/APC should have a "bigger ammo box" even though they already have infinite ammo (like any vehicle) and here is why:

Chaingunner troops carry 100 per box/clip! It's only fair that these vehicles can carry the same, if not more!

On top of that, the turrets seem to have 2 boxes, 1 on either side of the machinegun (for GDI) so technically 200-rounds per reload? or is one of them some missile box? (Though we can't use them "yet")