1 Minute Buffer

I've had a few people I've tried to get in this game turn away from it because of the base rushes that often result in the ref being gone in the first 20 seconds. There's obviously solutions to it (when you can actually stay in-game without it crashing between map-switches) but when you have a team full of people who have no idea what they're doing, it becomes difficult to face alone or even with a couple people, and it gets annoying being burdened with the job of staying to defend the base every map. It'd be cool if there was a 1 minute buffer pause between the server loading the map and the players actually being able to play it, or perhaps making buildings invulnerable for a minute. Make it a server option for owners to turn on and off at their will. I think something similar to this is necessary in the present while people crash all over the place at the beginning of maps - maybe not so necessary when this is fixed 100%, but even then it might be a feature that some servers may enjoy. Just my two cents.

normaly it is more than 1 minute to gather a team, donate for an apc, drve to the base and blow your remotes

20 seconds is possible but you need to plan this b4 the map even started ...

lately i have seen that beeing more rare, and mainly because the people crashed out ...

after the crashes beeing fixed it will only happen if your team is either bad or you put everything in offense (all or nothing)

Like you said, it's not super uncommon for it to happen in less than a minute - and even when it's 1:30-2:00, there's still people loading in usually and if the team-carriers (which there always is in pubs) are not loaded in yet, then the map is pretty much ruined. It's not uncommon at all to have terrible teammates in public games so the problem is still there. Maybe have a vote at the start with minimum 6 votes to start early, otherwise wait?

i know it from other games ... a certain amount of players have to push a ready button ..

in NS2 it is like that, after you joined a team it askes you to press the Ready key, the number of ready people depends on the people in the game ... if others join or load in, the number gets higher