Exploit - GDI can get mamoth tanks with no weapons factory

I was in a match on the Field map of the Kamikaze Marathon server last night between 10pm and 12pm GMT.

Nod destroyed the GDI weapons factory and the GDI figured out some loop hole that allowed them to still create mammoth tanks up to an hour and half after the weapons factory was destroyed.

There also appeared to be several sniper aim-bots in the match on the GDI side.

A message even came up on the screen from the server system saying ‘GDI player is trying to use exploit’ at some point.

I love playing this game, but I and many of my team had to quit as the GDI had an impossible advantage even with their advanced guard tower and weapons factory destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, if the Ref is down you get a much higher chance of free credits, same as if the WF/Air goes down the chance of a Vech crate is much higher as well.

Funny how crate camping becomes a strategy when it’s a stalemate.

Currently, there is no known exploit whereby any team can get vehicles without a crate.

Regarding the exploit coming up on your screen about a GDI player, did you get a screenshot of this? It would certainly be interesting to know what the message actually reads and what caused it.

• 10 months later...

I actually saw this happening in one of the maps. What happens is that a Chinook comes and drops off the vehicle. Seems very unfair since its only for GDI in certain maps. I dont know if its an easter egg, but if it is then it is very unfair.

The map was the one with base defences, in a valley with a forest in the backside and the front that separated into 2 paths (one higher and the other lower with trees). I dont think its an exploit since there is an animation and all for this

I actually saw this happening in one of the maps. What happens is that a Chinook comes and drops off the vehicle. Seems very unfair since its only for GDI in certain maps. I dont know if its an easter egg, but if it is then it is very unfair.

The map was the one with base defences, in a valley with a forest in the backside and the front that separated into 2 paths (one higher and the other lower with trees). I dont think its an exploit since there is an animation and all for this

Haby, thats an 1year old thread. We have the AirDrop since 22th March.

And Nod got this AirDrop as well. Just check the Terminal from time to time for an available aidrop.

You even get a message in the center of the screen for an available airdrop.