Is RenX worth buying?

iran

In it's current state, while it is playable, I wouldn't buy it. The crashing really kills it for me. It's hard to get a flow going match to match when I'm greeted by my desktop in between rounds.

Once the crashes are ironed out, I'd totally pay for it if it was a a retail game. (I know full well they can't receive any money.)

I might be offering monopoly money here, but I would spend 20 dollars in the current state, I would say 15 of that is function and 5 of that is spirit which still counts because they did good by the herritage of the game.

Were it polished, I would spend 30 maybe 40 dollars.

If they could promise to expand hugely into map production and total conversions, I would kickstart it for 120 dollars. No joke.

Really, EA has enough money, they should just back them and not be douches about it for a change, just let them work and collect the resulting sales from it. Then they could port it to console and everything. That would be amazing.

Don't mind me, just... lamenting on my crushed dreams... Imagine it though, this game could have been Battlefield and Battlefield could have been cancelled or coexist. Why must the good die young?

I might be offering monopoly money here, but I would spend 20 dollars in the current state, I would say 15 of that is function and 5 of that is spirit which still counts because they did good by the herritage of the game.

Were it polished, I would spend 30 maybe 40 dollars.

If they could promise to expand hugely into map production and total conversions, I would kickstart it for 120 dollars. No joke.

Really, EA has enough money, they should just back them and not be douches about it for a change, just let them work and collect the resulting sales from it. Then they could port it to console and everything. That would be amazing.

Don't mind me, just... lamenting on my crushed dreams... Imagine it though, this game could have been Battlefield and Battlefield could have been cancelled or coexist. Why must the good die young?

You're right. It would be amazing but in this world, it's never going to happen...

yes its extremely worth buying. I would buy it. sell hard copies and im buying. its as good as a AAA game and better. I rather play this almost over every other game made in the past 5 years

If this game had multiple game modes and more maps, i would pay a lot for this game.

And i simply love hard copies... You can say the digital market is taking over but being able to hold your product in your hands with manual and stuff... That is golden.