Will Renegade X be released for xbox one?

Joel22

I was curious, since I am not a huge PC gamer if the new renegade will be released for a console? I loved the old renegade, but I grew away from playing on PC. I know they made other C&C's for consoles, so I was curious to see if this would take the same route.

microsoft demands major publishers to be able to release a game on xbox ... and they demand money ...

since the team does pay all expenses out of their pocket, and a port to xbox would be additional work, the chance is around 0%

I was curious, since I am not a huge PC gamer if the new renegade will be released for a console? I loved the old renegade, but I grew away from playing on PC. I know they made other C&C's for consoles, so I was curious to see if this would take the same route.

that would be awesome!!! Unfortunately microsoft and sony are rather slow at providing new and GOOD games for their expensive new consoles...

Nor should it be.

It really should be in all fairness. That is like if one day consoles actually did succeed somehow to monopolize AAA games like anything from EA and Activision, and dumped DRM into them to keep them consolized for a long time. You would be complaining it is retarded they won't put them on PC. They could quote ease of piracy on PC compared to console. You would still feel alienated, yet you would really want to play those games. Everyone would downtalk PC Gaming as they don't have call of duty or titanfall or anything interesting, just indie games made by people who if they got big would just be on console anyway.

That would be unfair and I never understood why people can't play on the medium of their choice without getting hassled by a fanboy like some sort of thug gangsta.

In all seriousness, if I ever won the lottery or obtained a large sum of money, I would start a game production company, and I would port this game to consoles. Eventually. When done enough. Would pay to open any door to do so as well. EA, Totem Arts, Microsoft, whomever.

In all seriousness though, it probably won't get ported, and that is a shame, but I won't feel bad when the software ages and gets cracked a lot in ten years or so, and it gets jerryrigged together A LA homebrew nintendo cartridges.

Don't get me started.

Consoles have no reason to exist as they do and games have no value going there. Everything should be on PC, or on open platforms. Period. Anything working on closed controlled consoles is a waste of everybody's time and potential.

• 2 weeks later...

no. I have a way for this game to get popular. tell ur friends about it. or advertise this game on youtube. if you want I have a way to play with gamepad so you can play it just like consoles. look for gamepad thread in my name. :) . but have the devs/publishers advertise this game on youtube to save money from porting to consoles.

2 words Fuck Off.

The only console I ever had was a knock-off NES and the first time I got my hands on a PC (win 98) I was like screw consoles

And look at this we can now play nes,snes,n64,ps1-2,gamecube,wii,psp,ds etc games on a PC. Some people might say pc building is expensive but its all worth it in the end. There's also a PS3 emulator in the works.

2 words Fuck Off.

The only console I ever had was a knock-off NES and the first time I got my hands on a PC (win 98) I was like screw consoles

And look at this we can now play nes,snes,n64,ps1-2,gamecube,wii,psp,ds etc games on a PC. Some people might say pc building is expensive but its all worth it in the end. There's also a PS3 emulator in the works.

Lol PC gamers are so much better than the rest of the world, man I hope they are proud of themselves!

how-pc-gamers-see-themselves-2212-1310690041-3.jpg