New Server Up Need Your Input

j3ah00d

Hello Renegade x members I just put up a new dedicated server up today. By the way sry if this doesn't belong in this category. I need your help. I want to try to make this server liked by many I just need your suggestions on what to add/remove on the server. Frist off its a dedicated Ren x server 50 down 25 up 40 person server connection speed not even an problem. The machine is only running Ren x server on windows server 2008 on its own connection. The ip is 47.17.216.36. I just want to host a server well populated and enjoyed by many login let me know what you think and how to make it better. Thanks j3ah00d. By the way im working on the web site as of now.

I wouldn't waste your time putting money into this just yet. This game has over 100 servers and only 150 play during peak, 100 during the night hours, and only 50-60 during the EU time of day. Only 4-5 servers get used daily. If you don't have people backing you on this to begin with, like a community, then you're gonna be struggling. Look into other games for the time being.

The game has so many crash issues that probably made people lose interest.

Thanks for your input. I know the game is beta and all but the connection is there no mater what. Cost wise its not a problem I just want to make a server that's reliable and fun to play on. Its gunna stay up even if no one plays on it. I really like this game/mod so me keeping it up isn't a problem and from me playing it it hasn't crashed yet

Thanks for your input. I know the game is beta and all but the connection is there no mater what. Cost wise its not a problem I just want to make a server that's reliable and fun to play on. Its gunna stay up even if no one plays on it. I really like this game/mod so me keeping it up isn't a problem and from me playing it it hasn't crashed yet

Good to hear. I hope it's a US server xD Looks like most of the popular ones are EU servers.