A1game, Sunami3, PCX13, etc.

madman616

I am sure I will catch some flak for this post.. But I used to play on the A1game servers a lot in original Renegade. I had great times back in 2003-2005ish playing with them. I'm doubtful they will ever see this. However, if one of you does see this and want to play Renegade X (highly recommend giving it a try) message me.

HAHA! Wow someone actually had the balls to post about the old good A1 days. :P How have you been guys?! I immediately started playing this as soon as I saw the trailer. I love it so much apart from certain balancing issues *but hey its a beta*. I've been looking forward to playing with you guys again! I play mostly on TheMatrixServer if ever you guys want to play. :)

A1, hahaha. I got banned from that server because I apparently "cheated" lol. Oh the old days of Renegade.

Hah. I was banned because A1 hadn't yet learned not to run in a straight line at a PIC with higher ground. They later changed the reason because I was "swearing" in the server. Good times. Well... times. Just times.