Lan Server Problem Please Help

hashimji2008

I Installed the latest renegade 2 beta, and setup the server using server.bat file which i created following a thread here. My Server.bat file is like this

@echo off
cd "C:\RenXGame\Binaries\Win32"
start UDK.exe server CNC-Field?AdminPassword=password123?maxplayers=40 -port=7777

?GDIBotCount=10
?NODBotCount=10

?GDIDifficulty=10
?NODDifficulty=10

?GDIAttackingValue=60
?NODAttackingValue=60

i ran the server.bat, then after the server initialization i opened the game from launcher and started the game. In the game window choosen multiplayer and through direct ip i connected to the server from 2 PCs connected in the LAN.

But after that i don't know what to do. the game started but no option to select on the screen, I can see is water and a ship there. but match is not starting. i can access console and tab for stats. In stats there is no players. No bots are added. same thing in other 2 PCs also.

Please help me to start the match. I am now stuck on the screen i think it is waiting for players. How to start the match.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

Your bat file is wrong, here let me fix it for you

@echo off
cd "C:\RenXGame\Binaries\Win32"
start UDK.exe server CNC-Field?AdminPassword=password123?maxplayers=40?GDIBotCount=10?NODBotCount=10?GDIDifficulty=10?NODDifficulty=10?GDIAttackingValue=60?NODAttackingValue=6 -port=7777

Unsure why the match would not be starting though.