So meny servers wasted

rytlock

It would be very sweet to have a chat on the serverlist ...

so you could group up with others to fill a server

I always tend to forget about such simple things that modern games -never- try to go for.

Totally a great idea. Global chats is always good.

Unless the launcher gets auto-update, this is pretty much over. The only other thing that could keep a decent amount of players for at least a couple months is greenlight. But having to download beta2 from the site pretty much killed this beta instantly

Having too many servers doesn't scare away players, but when half are running a beta that a large % of players never even heard about will kill things pretty fast.

Unless the launcher gets auto-update, this is pretty much over. The only other thing that could keep a decent amount of players for at least a couple months is greenlight. But having to download beta2 from the site pretty much killed this beta instantly

Having too many servers doesn't scare away players, but when half are running a beta that a large % of players never even heard about will kill things pretty fast.

i think that too ... that really was a killer :(

Yep it was like planting a nuke and unable to get it boom there goes the player count lol

remove the beta1 servers and people will come and download beta2. where do u think they found beta1 to start with?

There are beta 1 servers still running?

Well we have tried using our AOW server but doesn't seem that popular 2bh. Plus i think the map change crashes put off alot of people. They really make me angry n I don't rejoin sometimes.

But yes Old ren was the same. 4-5 popular/full servers n the rest empty. Hopefully when beta 3 comes out and the map crashes are fixed we will get more players back!

remove the beta1 servers and people will come and download beta2. where do u think they found beta1 to start with?

This has long be done. There are no beta1 servers anymore. If you host a beta1 server it wont show in e serverlists.