SBH Nukes

darksider282

To further elaborate just how potentially OP the SBH can be: was playing a game of Islands last night as GDI. Managed to get their air with an early Mcfarland rush, then someone got their ref. Just as we were initiating our final offensive, Nod literally drops 3 coordinated nukes at once and wipes us out of the game. We had guys actively patrolling our base too, but since the main bulk of the team was on the offensive, there was little to be done.

The only time I've seen GDI win games with no base defenses is when their entire team knows what they're doing; that or Nod is full of incompetent boobs constantly trying to solo buildings with nukes and only serving to give the other side a point lead.

...or when they lose the HoN extremely early on, but if that happens, then it's likely the team wasn't even trying to begin with.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To further elaborate just how potentially OP the SBH can be: was playing a game of Islands last night as GDI. Managed to get their air with an early Mcfarland rush, then someone got their ref. Just as we were initiating our final offensive, Nod literally drops 3 coordinated nukes at once and wipes us out of the game. We had guys actively patrolling our base too, but since the main bulk of the team was on the offensive, there was little to be done.

The only time I've seen GDI win games with no base defenses is when their entire team knows what they're doing; that or Nod is full of incompetent boobs constantly trying to solo buildings with nukes and only serving to give the other side a point lead.

...or when they lose the HoN extremely early on, but if that happens, then it's likely the team wasn't even trying to begin with.

Seems like a pretty good counter to an unbeatable GDI team to me. I mean, more often than not, a team will turtle in when they are behind, giving the opportunity for the assaulting team to drop defenses and assault even more. Missing out on 3 people helping the defenses going offensive is pretty hard! But also pretty nice when it's pulled off.

It's GDIs fault to drop defenses when Hon was still up.

Well I was in a game where the HoN got killed in the first minutes, and Nod just spammed arties to win.

Counter with ramjets? Orca's?

2 havocs simultaniously shooting 1 art kills it with 7-8 shots. You only need 3-4 havocs to spam arties for them to move on to another tactic. Takes 10 seconds to drop an arty.

I like this though:

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

1 fully loaded chinook, flying over the arties location where engineers/hotwires drop down to C4 them.