EVA voices

Flopjack

Having clocked in almost 5 minutes of gameplay, I feel I am more than qualified to speak for all those who have played C&C Renegade for zillions of hours and general fans of C&C, like myself.

The EVA voices are not terribly close to what they were. I don't know if this is an artistic liberty taken, but for what it's worth, the Nod voice should be deeper and the GDI voice shouldn't sound so young, so to speak. I actually think this is a fairly big deal to me. I'd also settle with C&C 3's Nod Voice.

Fantastic work otherwise!

Edited by Guest

5 minutes of gameplay... not sure if trolling but...

Nod now uses a male voice, CABAL, to be specific. So... of course it's deeper lol. This is to contrast GDI's female EVA. In the original Renegade, both factions used female voices... but Nod's was just a different pitch deeper. Here it's easier to tell them apart.

As for prices... no they haven't. All of the units cost exactly the same amount as what they did in the original Renegade. The only prices that are different are for the things that weren't in the original game, so... they aren't actually "different" just "new to the game."

5 minutes of gameplay... not sure if trolling but...

Nod now uses a male voice, CABAL, to be specific. So... of course it's deeper lol. This is to contrast GDI's female EVA. In the original Renegade, both factions used female voices... but Nod's was just a different pitch deeper. Here it's easier to tell them apart.

I'm saying the Nob voice needs to be deeper still. As for the prices, I was wrong. I hadn't realized the power was down.

I edited my original post to clarify.

I had completely forgotten that the original Renegade had EVA voices for both teams. I changed the NOD voice to CABAL with a bunch of clips of his voice I pulled from different C&C games. That and the boink sound. Had some interesting boink sounds here and there. Bender's "Up Yours Bimbo!!!" was probably the most humorous and memorable.

^ yah same here, I'm gladus the glad man. Glady glad fucken glad.

Aaaaaaaanyways:

The GDI EVA voice sounds cute, possible hot, or jsut a fat chick on the phone that sounds hot but is actually fat. The way she overly pronounces the DEE in GDI, stretches out the title, really phonetically says the letters, I find it hilarious - she over pronounces all the words she says, and says them really slow:

"Warning: Ge-DEE, eye, harvesster un-der attack." Thats exactly how she spews it. She says it all slow and shit.

The Nod voice is just a male EVA voice. That guy ain't cabal, you'd KNOW if it was cabal, he'd be wrecking your shit saying things like: "They will DIE!", when you ask him what the favorable outcome is.

To CABAL - the coolest, most badass sounding evil computer voice I've ever heard so far *Raises glass and chugs*

^ yah same here, I'm gladus the glad man. Glady glad fucken glad.

Aaaaaaaanyways:

The GDI EVA voice sounds cute, possible hot, or jsut a fat chick on the phone that sounds hot but is actually fat. The way she overly pronounces the DEE in GDI, stretches out the title, really phonetically says the letters, I find it hilarious - she over pronounces all the words she says, and says them really slow:

"Warning: Ge-DEE, eye, harvesster un-der attack." Thats exactly how she spews it. She says it all slow and shit.

The Nod voice is just a male EVA voice. That guy ain't cabal, you'd KNOW if it was cabal, he'd be wrecking your shit saying things like: "They will DIE!", when you ask him what the favorable outcome is.

To CABAL - the coolest, most badass sounding evil computer voice I've ever heard so far *Raises glass and chugs*

3bad5you Renegade "Cabal" doesn't sound remotely like Cabal.

In old Renegade multiplayer its another chick EVA voice. In Renegade singleplayer theres all kinds of voices going on in the last level cairo temple, none of them CABAL, or Sarajavo temple or whatever the fuck location the temple was in in Renegade last mission. The whole campaign had voices over the intercoms and shit.