Crash after launching (beta2/built to udk)

Forronix

Hey Guys,

i have the problem that my game crashed after every launch. The internet and this forum shows that this is not a rare problem. But the solutions of this problem, which are posted in this forum, didn't help. I hope that someone can help me. I uploaded the log in the attachments

Beta 1 worked without problems (except the normal bugs in this beta version).

The crash occurs during the intro movies. Then i have a half black screen with the error "built to udk funktioniert nicht mehr" (i'm german). I think it is the same as "Built with UDK stopped working ".

-> Windows 7 64 bit

Launch.log

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks omega

First I uninstalled the open beta 1 via the normal uninstall file.

So... i installed it several times and used four different mirrors for the install file. After an uninstall, i checked that the uninstall was complete and wasn't failed.

I removed the intro movies. I thought, if it skip the intro movies, it won't crash. But it didn't work.

I verified that i have enough virtual memory in the windows control panel.

The checksum was okay of every file (i checked this with the JamHashCalculator from this website).

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys

This is not a dead thread for me, but i was the last time very busy :/

I have still the problem.

I deleted the movies in the install directory but it didn't help.

Updating the net framework helped a little bit. The intro movies doesn't crash anymore, but the game crachs during the loading screen after the intro movies.

First, thank you very much for your help.

Renegade runs without problems on my pc now. But this was an effect of reinstalling the os, because i bought a ssd. Finally i don't know the real solution for my old problem. I hope the problem will no longer occur in the future.

• 3 weeks later...