Small Stealth tank idea

Today 2 guys drove around the GDI base in Stanks, not really showing where they are but bumping into people and killing them. After a hit you know that they are there somewhere but you cant really see them..

So my suggestion is this: When a stealth tank hits enemy infantry, it shows up. Then it can't be used to just hit people and drive off.. It also cant be constantly used to drive onto a beacon killing the tech's who are trying to disarm it, since you show up when you hit people.(it can be used for that but people see you)

That is my feedback, anyone disagrees or agrees with it?

The truth here is just that stealth is hard to see in general, with pretty much any visual effects hiding the subtle stealth effects.

I'd have to test the range at which you can spot them. You're supposed, on foot, to be able to see them from a surprising distance, far enough to see them coming to squish you. If not, thats the problem.

There isn't any stealth reveal effect in the game right now. Other than getting a hitmarker, if you hit a cloaked unit it stays stealth and other people on your team just think you're shooting at nothing.

Revealed units need to flash visibly. Enough to be visible on maps like walls and whiteout, which are the worst maps for trying to see stealth.

This is another occurrence that is in fact in line with the original game. Stealth tanks commonly ran over troops, often without warning, as they are so quiet. To me, it's just part of the game. Sometimes I got run over, sometimes I was able to identify their close proximity and either move, or attack to draw my team's attention.

you may not speak of realism for renegade please (or games in general :P)

they might just flash their blue transparent skin, with 50% visibility that NOD has, for half a second if they hit an enemy unit ...

i think more would be bad ...

you may not speak of realism for renegade please (or games in general :P)

You regret that when a meteorite hits the earth and an unknown substance spreads! :P

they might just flash their blue transparent skin, with 50% visibility that NOD has, for half a second if they hit an enemy unit ...

i think more would be bad ...

That's all i ask for, just something.. only if it lasts like 5 seconds or so would be better then nothing at all. Its just that something interferes with the stealth thingy, making it appear abit when it hits something/someone